Tryouts for Novice, Atom,Peewee & Bantam 2020- 2021
There areDustOff The Cobwebs Skates this week please check the website.
These are an opportunity to get out on the ice and get back your hockey legs before tryouts start on Friday.
There is no charge for this.This skate is only for registered ESSA players.
IMPORTANT NOTE: No player is allowed on the ice once tryouts begin on Saturday if they have not:
- Registered for the upcoming season
- Paid the registration fee in full (or selected the installment option and paid the first 2 installments)
- Paid the tryout fee (EXACT CASH ONLYat tryout registration)
Please arrive 45 minutes before the tryout begins. The registration table will be located in the lobby of the Angus Arena and this is where your player will register and receive their assigned tryout pinnie. The pinnies are to be returned at the conclusion of each session. Please also ensure your athlete arrives with all protective hockey gear including neck guards and mouth guards. Anyone with missing equipment will not be permitted on the ice. Please advise at time of tryout registration if your child is exempt from a mouthguard (requires a doctor's note).
Please note: Each player is guaranteed 2 skates(not including the Dust Off skates).
**Rep Costs for the 2021-2022 Season**
Once you make the rep team these fees are in addition to registration fees.
- $250 Rep Fee (which includes your home & away jerseys, home/away socks and custom hockey pant shell)
Also, each player is required to have:
- An Essa Winter Jacket
It can be a jacket from another year as long as it is an Essa Winter Jacket. If you do not own one you'll need to purchase one in addition to the Rep Fees.
* ROO 5.3c Underage Player Movement -In order to be successful at the higher level, the player must be rated within the top five (5) selections for the Representative Team. If player is unsuccessful with the advanced age group, they shall remain eligible to try out for the team of his/her age category.